A page of IRC quotes. Proceed with caution.
Quotes 5401 to 5500

Quote 5401
<Fenrick> Yes, I love being injured.
<Fenrick> Thank you Alcar. :P
<Sammael> Tarrod says your welcome :)
<Fenrick> You could've gone for my spleen, or apendix. Something Fenrick didn't need. But no, his lungs.:P
<Sammael> Actually went for something he needed more butcha dodged :p
<_____> It's not his fault Fenrick decided to go get his ass kicked and have his wounds open up again
<Fenrick> yea I know, its your fault. :P Making me think I needed to keep up on the warfare thing.
<_____> You know
<_____> I have no problem accepting responsibility for fucking my players over
<_____> But that was TOTALLY not in ANY WAY my fault
<_____> I have never, and WILL never accept responsibility for the idiotic things my pcs do :P
Quote 5402
<Sammael> new WW game Amber: The Psychopaths...
<_____> GM: The fuckening
Quote 5403
<alcarDM> The sword of the avenging paladin does snicker snack and the headless horseman is now also missing a torso.
<Ania> (( * Ania does a touchdown dance in the endzone ))
<alcarDM> The legs are currently stone. Exactly how they became stone is best left to the imagination of the Land.
<Ania> (( See, kids? Drug'll kill ya! ))
Quote 5404
<alcarDM> The devil horse is eating out the brains of the young boy ... exactly how and why a young boy ended up in the crater you may never know. The hourse looks up, and begins to flee!
* Ania persues, and hopefully catches the vile thing
<alcarDM> The Horse is fleeing Ania, but not well, and obviously confused.
* Ania rains doom down upon its doomed head
<Ania> (( actually, it would make a cool mount, other than that eating small children thing ))
<alcarDM> Ok, Ania reaches the poor doomed horse, who is trying to figure out why it doesn't like hay, and what in hell is going on, ahyway? and cuts it's head off with ease.
<alcarDM> Meanwhile, two humans wander down intom the crater and stare at the eaten boy. After a long time, one says "You know, he might have been .. " "Boys don't fall from the sky, Martha." "I gues you're right, Jonathan. I guess you're right. I would have named him Clark..."
<Ania> (( THE HORSE ATE SUPERMAN! ))
<Ania> (( THAT BASTARD! :P ))
Quote 5405
<Baliadoc> ROFLMAO
<Baliadoc> that's just messed up!
* Alcar nods. But very cliche!
<Baliadoc> but hilarious :)
<Alcar> well .. maybe not....
<Baliadoc> ...
<Baliadoc> thank you, for that small concession ;)
<Alcar> It was just a horrible idea I couldn't resist :p
Quote 5406
<Orgg> "She is an elf, and male, in disguise."
* Orgg wonders at this point how it is holding up so well =P
<Orgg> "I think."
<Orgg> "Is that important?"
<alcarDM> Marna touches Tamil lightly with one hand, then draws it away. "Very.. cold.." and begins stripped her clinically. She looks at the woman's body, then up at you. "Female in disguise seems more likely, I think. Unless you k now men who are women?"
<alcarDM> And yeah, Tamil/Lee seems to have been a women.. disguised as a man .. disguised as a woman.
<Ania> (( nope, d&d disguise is just horribly broken! ))
<alcarDM> (( Orgg learns new weirdness about elves.. ))
<alcarDM> (( Not THAT much :p ))
<Ania> (( with enough disguise, you, too can create vaginas and penii from thin air! ))
Quote 5407
<alcarDM> Hrm, I have this image of a king and no one knowing he is the king....
<alcarDM> "But that is your king!" "He's kind of scruffy..."
<Ania> "Well i didn't vote for you!"
<Ania> "You don't VOTE for king..."
<alcarDM> "Prove it! Birth certificate!"
<alcarDM> "This is D&D! We don't HAVE those!"
<alcarDM> "So you can't!"
<Orgg> "But... what about the glowing hand in the sky?"
<Orgg> "You want glowing hands in the sky? I can get you a glowing hand in the sky! With nail polish!"
Quote 5408
<Ania> "Perhaps it can tell us more. If not, there is certainly SOMEONE who can."
* Orgg nods
<alcarDM> Lirk: "Maybe we can ask people."
<Orgg> "I do not like mucking about in the affairs of wizards, but it seems we have little choice in the matter."
<alcarDM> (( Lirk: "because they're not subtle and liable to blow our freaking heads off and really quick to anger?" ... if he knew about wizards :P ))
<Ania> (( Wizards are just like anyone else... only with less hitpoints ))
<Ania> (( :P :P :P ))
Quote 5409
<AlcarGM> Snake is lying in the simple bed on one corner, head wrapped in bandages, A stainless steet trolly is beside it, filled iwht lots of pointy, sharp thingds, gauze, and pills.
<AlcarGM> Like a dentists table, if it was owned by Rambo. Dr. Moreau likes lots of tools.
Quote 5410
<Vora> "Oh. Ok, this is readable." *looks at Snake's entry for herself... and looks to see if there's one for her, while we're at it.*
<Vora> (( Oh, and if theres any for Sue Ellen, as an afterthought. He's crazy, so you never know. :P ))
<AlcarGM> (( There's none for you yet, but Snake's includes everything from ogan transplants to ideas of cooking him and seeing how he tastes compared to normal snakes ))
* Vora stares, wide-eyed. "Woah."
<AlcarGM> The entry ofr Sue Ellen just has "Remove other arm. Or legs. See what TK compensates for. Can it deal with lost lungs? Head?"
Quote 5411
* Vora stuffs a couple of the most important-looking stuff pertaining to SNake's head in the book.
Quote 5412
<AlcarGM> Winter: "Washington was blown up ... then .. berlin .. and moscow... and ... london ... they ran out of amunation in .... boston ... " he opens his eyes. "I can't .. fix it."
<Julius> "Already?!"
<Carl`> "..."
<AlcarGM> Winter: "No.. France won world war two with the stealth plane. Where - when - I sent it..."
<Julius> "Why?"
* Carl` 's mouth drops open
<Julius> "Why did you do that?"
<AlcarGM> Winter: "I didn't mean to! It just.. happened... it was going to bomb this place, and I moved it and didn't know... and there's anew timeline and I can't fix it because I did it...."
<Julius> "Let's just break it then."
<Julius> "Hold on ... let me get this straight."
<Julius> "We're in the new timeline?"
<Julius> "And you wanted to bomb the warehouse?"
<AlcarGM> Winter: "They'd die if I did. THey're real now..." he stares at Julius in complete shock. "NO!" then "Filth tried, and I moved the plane, and it made a diffrerent one. Not ... yours."
Quote 5413
<Julius> "Why would Filth bomb this warehouse?"
<Julius> "I'm guessing he's just testing the defences, knowing him."
Quote 5414
<Tass> I'd rather have omniscience :p
<Baliadoc> psh. what're you gonna do with all the sciences? ;)
<Tass> om nih shense
<Tass> all knowing? :P
<Baliadoc> i'm kidding!
<Tass> no you weren't!
<Baliadoc> i wasn't?
<Tass> see?
<Tass> I know :P
<Baliadoc> i didn't know that. ... does that make you omniscient?!
<Tass> no
<Tass> just a republican
Quote 5415
<FSZGM> The Old Elegant Victorian is perched on top of a lonely hill, on 666th place road. Tonight you have been taken by a lawyer to do what is necessary to inherit the house from your... relative(?). The garden out front is overgrown with weeds but they do not touch the house itself. Nothing grows on The House.
<FSZGM> Lawyer McDougal: "Well... This is the place."
* Mary_Kay eyes it and says "Very impressive. An elegant example of Bapist Gothic architecture."
Quote 5416
<FSZGM> You walk down the stone staircase, Harold leading. The walls are white... but have strange dark stains all over them.
<FSZGM> It winds down into the depths until before you is an old looking steel door.
* Mary_Kay checks the stains ot see if it was vandals
<FSZGM> No, It doesn't look like vandalism... You notice deep scratches under the sticky marks.
* Mary_Kay shakes her head. "Sad. No one cares about their hygeine anymore..."
Quote 5417
<Alcar> :LOL! I just had an image of Sam and Fenrick dueling....
<Alcar> * Sammael slaps Fenrick around a bit with a large trout
<Alcar> * Fenrick slaps Sammael around a bit with a large trout
<Alcar> etc. :p
<Gemm> Fenrick: "What the hell are you doing?" Sam: "Isn't it obvious? We have to duel."
<Alcar> "We need bigger trouts."
Quote 5418
<_____> As you talk, you notice some oddities in her fighting style with this weapon
* Sammael studies them for tonite.
<_____> No parries, or defensive postures of any sort, as far as the weapon is involved
<_____> Which is singular, as far as you've ever seen
* Sammael eyes the weapon, curiously, then says "What is that?"
<_____> The weapon doesn't appear to be very threatening, though. It seems like a sword that is missing its blade
<_____> She seems to search for the words for a moment.
<_____> "Anti-matter projector."
<_____> "It is not on."
Quote 5419
<_____> She turns to face you, "Yes! Greetings, Prince Sam."
<_____> You notice she is now wearing more ornate robes, and a slender tiara with a large, deep blue jewel set in the center. She seems to be feeling much better, as well.
* Sammael nods to her, looking around a little.
<_____> "Let's go outside. ...come on, Astra." She whistles, and the bird she was talking to hops onto her shoulder. It peers at you quizically
<Dane> (lol, funny image)
* Sammael regards the bird curiously, momentarily wondering if it conceals a grenade, and dismissing it.
<_____> (( LOL ))
<Fenrick> (lol, wtf?)
<Sammael> (( being paranoid has it uses :p Tho it's very hard to find out if they drugged the city water supply.... ))
<Fenrick> (You, not the bird.)
Quote 5420
* Sammael thanks for him it and eats the meal, along with water I'm assuming...
<Dane> (water! :D)
<_____> (( water! ))
<_____> (( lots of water! ))
<Fenrick> (Water soup?)
<_____> (( lol Fenrick ))
<Fenrick> (ah well, I'm sure Sam had enough Wine and unleavened bread at Bible Camp. :P)
<Sammael> (( lol. Actually he's never been to one :p ))
<Dane> (( It doesn't count if no one survives night one, hmm? =P))
<Fenrick> (Oh, I'm sure its just one of his surpressed childhood memories.)
<_____> (( they didn't have bible camp when he was a kid :P ))
Quote 5421
<Tass> aftermath is my domestic dispute relationship/game
<Tass> I always get the crap kicked out of me
<Tass> but I can't not like it!
Quote 5422
<AlcarDM> You approach the temple and see a whole mass of men outside.. hundreds, from the looks of things.
* Theliar`^ walks to the crowd and looks at the temple... and asks one of the guys in back "What's going on?"
<AlcarDM> The prietesses of the goddes are, well, prostituting themselves. For anyone. Very effectively, judging from the crowd.
* Theliar`^ frowns and blinks "Uhm... What the hell?"
* Theliar`^ walks slowly to the front and looks around
<Theliar`^> "What the hell?"
<AlcarDM> You see lots of naked priestesses of your deity. More than you ever wanted to see. And, well, the older ones are a bit scary. And most of them are older here, unloess they're being trained.
<AlcarDM> The Goddess submitting to the God seems to be having effects in this world, too...
<Theliar`^> "Holy fuck!"
<AlcarDM> appropriate....
Quote 5423
* Theliar`^ turns and looks at the crowd
<Theliar`^> "Alright boys show's over, my ladies need rest now... Ladies, go inside to the garden and wait for me there." In a rather demanding tone...
<AlcarDM> There is silence from the crowd, then an anonymous voice shouts: "You just want them for yourself, elf!"
Quote 5424
<Orgg> "I had hoped that after today's fights I could rely on the weapon--I have no wish and no time to destroy a magic sword."
<AlcarDM> (( And Mt Doom is closed for renovation, about to become Walt DoomyWorld, with Sauron Snake and Mickey nazgul and... ))
Quote 5425
<Ania> "Perhaps I can reason with it."
<Ania> (( orgg: Nooooo! not again! ))
<Orgg> "I feel that would not be a good idea."
<Orgg> "I recall too well the last attempt at reasoning with it."
* Ania shakes her head. "God will protect me."
<AlcarDM> Lirk frowns. "why?"
* Orgg sighs, stands, and takes the sword from the bag, handing it to Ania.
* Ania shrugs. "I do not question his will."
* Ania takes the sword, carefully
<AlcarDM> Ania hears a voice in her head, then: "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!"
<AlcarDM> Now what? :p
Quote 5426
<Theliar`^> "People think I'm a god Tamil. A GOD! They want to worship ME instead of the Goddess!"
<AlcarDM> Tamil blinks, then stares at you ..... "why?" in a tone of complete confusion that would defalte your divine ego, if you had one.
<Theliar`^> "So now I'll have to smite you for leaving me at the inn without saying goodbye.."
<AlcarDM> (( lol ))
<Theliar`^> "Ha kidding! But yeah.. The goddess made the priestesses start prostituting themselves for some... wierd... deranged... reason... and I healed one of them so she decided she wanted to worship me..."
<Theliar`^> "Come in."
* Theliar`^ walks inside
Quote 5427
<Alcar> Lirk: "Daddy!" .. naw....
<Alcar> Were-vamp: "Well, of course i didn't admit to having you for a son. You were an idiot." Lirk: "I'm better now." Were-vamp: "You call having a relationshiup with an orc and elf *better*?"
<aslhk> "AT LEAST I'M NOT A WERE-VAMPIRE! WHAT ABOUT *YOUR* PARENTS!?" *bursts into tears*
<aslhk> =P
<Alcar> lol! Good point :p
<Alcar> "Excuse me! It's not my fault I'm a plot element created by a lunatic Kender! I don't *have* to justify the improbability of my existence!"
Quote 5428
<Alcar> :LOL! I just had an image of Sam and Fenrick dueling....
<Alcar> * Sammael slaps Fenrick around a bit with a large trout
<Alcar> * Fenrick slaps Sammael around a bit with a large trout
<Alcar> etc. :p
<Gemm> Fenrick: "What the hell are you doing?" Sam: "Isn't it obvious? We have to duel."
<Alcar> "We need bigger trouts."
Quote 5429
<_____> As you talk, you notice some oddities in her fighting style with this weapon
* Sammael studies them for tonite.
<_____> No parries, or defensive postures of any sort, as far as the weapon is involved
<_____> Which is singular, as far as you've ever seen
* Sammael eyes the weapon, curiously, then says "What is that?"
<_____> The weapon doesn't appear to be very threatening, though. It seems like a sword that is missing its blade
<_____> She seems to search for the words for a moment.
<_____> "Anti-matter projector."
<_____> "It is not on."
Quote 5430
<_____> She turns to face you, "Yes! Greetings, Prince Sam."
<_____> You notice she is now wearing more ornate robes, and a slender tiara with a large, deep blue jewel set in the center. She seems to be feeling much better, as well.
* Sammael nods to her, looking around a little.
<_____> "Let's go outside. ...come on, Astra." She whistles, and the bird she was talking to hops onto her shoulder. It peers at you quizically
<Dane> (lol, funny image)
* Sammael regards the bird curiously, momentarily wondering if it conceals a grenade, and dismissing it.
<_____> (( LOL ))
<Fenrick> (lol, wtf?)
<Sammael> (( being paranoid has it uses :p Tho it's very hard to find out if they drugged the city water supply.... ))
<Fenrick> (You, not the bird.)
Quote 5431
* Sammael thanks for him it and eats the meal, along with water I'm assuming...
<Dane> (water! :D)
<_____> (( water! ))
<_____> (( lots of water! ))
<Fenrick> (Water soup?)
<_____> (( lol Fenrick ))
<Fenrick> (ah well, I'm sure Sam had enough Wine and unleavened bread at Bible Camp. :P)
<Sammael> (( lol. Actually he's never been to one :p ))
<Dane> (( It doesn't count if no one survives night one, hmm? =P))
<Fenrick> (Oh, I'm sure its just one of his surpressed childhood memories.)
<_____> (( they didn't have bible camp when he was a kid :P ))
Quote 5432
<Tass> aftermath is my domestic dispute relationship/game
<Tass> I always get the crap kicked out of me
<Tass> but I can't not like it!
Quote 5433
<AlcarDM> You approach the temple and see a whole mass of men outside.. hundreds, from the looks of things.
* Theliar`^ walks to the crowd and looks at the temple... and asks one of the guys in back "What's going on?"
<AlcarDM> The prietesses of the goddes are, well, prostituting themselves. For anyone. Very effectively, judging from the crowd.
* Theliar`^ frowns and blinks "Uhm... What the hell?"
* Theliar`^ walks slowly to the front and looks around
<Theliar`^> "What the hell?"
<AlcarDM> You see lots of naked priestesses of your deity. More than you ever wanted to see. And, well, the older ones are a bit scary. And most of them are older here, unloess they're being trained.
<AlcarDM> The Goddess submitting to the God seems to be having effects in this world, too...
<Theliar`^> "Holy fuck!"
<AlcarDM> appropriate....
Quote 5434
* Theliar`^ turns and looks at the crowd
<Theliar`^> "Alright boys show's over, my ladies need rest now... Ladies, go inside to the garden and wait for me there." In a rather demanding tone...
<AlcarDM> There is silence from the crowd, then an anonymous voice shouts: "You just want them for yourself, elf!"
Quote 5435
<Orgg> "I had hoped that after today's fights I could rely on the weapon--I have no wish and no time to destroy a magic sword."
<AlcarDM> (( And Mt Doom is closed for renovation, about to become Walt DoomyWorld, with Sauron Snake and Mickey nazgul and... ))
Quote 5436
<Ania> "Perhaps I can reason with it."
<Ania> (( orgg: Nooooo! not again! ))
<Orgg> "I feel that would not be a good idea."
<Orgg> "I recall too well the last attempt at reasoning with it."
* Ania shakes her head. "God will protect me."
<AlcarDM> Lirk frowns. "why?"
* Orgg sighs, stands, and takes the sword from the bag, handing it to Ania.
* Ania shrugs. "I do not question his will."
* Ania takes the sword, carefully
<AlcarDM> Ania hears a voice in her head, then: "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!"
<AlcarDM> Now what? :p
Quote 5437
<Theliar`^> "People think I'm a god Tamil. A GOD! They want to worship ME instead of the Goddess!"
<AlcarDM> Tamil blinks, then stares at you ..... "why?" in a tone of complete confusion that would defalte your divine ego, if you had one.
<Theliar`^> "So now I'll have to smite you for leaving me at the inn without saying goodbye.."
<AlcarDM> (( lol ))
<Theliar`^> "Ha kidding! But yeah.. The goddess made the priestesses start prostituting themselves for some... wierd... deranged... reason... and I healed one of them so she decided she wanted to worship me..."
<Theliar`^> "Come in."
* Theliar`^ walks inside
Quote 5438
<Alcar> Lirk: "Daddy!" .. naw....
<Alcar> Were-vamp: "Well, of course i didn't admit to having you for a son. You were an idiot." Lirk: "I'm better now." Were-vamp: "You call having a relationshiup with an orc and elf *better*?"
<aslhk> "AT LEAST I'M NOT A WERE-VAMPIRE! WHAT ABOUT *YOUR* PARENTS!?" *bursts into tears*
<aslhk> =P
<Alcar> lol! Good point :p
<Alcar> "Excuse me! It's not my fault I'm a plot element created by a lunatic Kender! I don't *have* to justify the improbability of my existence!"
Quote 5439
<AlcarGM> Carl is currently communing with the dead, or veging out, or something magical.
<Julius> (( I do believe I last was enterring the house to see mosaic ))
<AlcarGM> And then he tried to kill people, and left, and Winter explained that France won world war 2 :p
<Julius> (( Ah, right! ))
<Julius> (( I tried to forget that. :P ))
Quote 5440
* Mosaic``` tosses the death star into the sea, and works on stopping the madness!
* Mosaic``` is killing indescriminantly, taking out any warring factions in totality, until they all stop fighting :)
<Mosaic```> ((... i wonder if this is what playing Void felt like.))
<AlcarGM> (( LOL ))
Quote 5441
<AlcarGM> After 15 mimnute sof walking you come to the Source of it, a half-ruined church in the south end of the Burg, which looks to be empty.
<AlcarGM> The front half of the church is standing and you can make something up on the roof.
* Carl` stops briefly at the door, wipes his feet and is about to knock on the door, but he notices other things and looks up instead!
<AlcarGM> Something on the roiof shifts and falls with a scream, a man in a red outfit hitting thre ground beside you with a thumo, like a bag of soup striking the ground. DD has time ot whisper "wrong church?" and dies.
<AlcarGM> The angel is perched on top of the cross, apparently just looking around.
Quote 5442
<AlcarGM> The cell flickers around you for a moment, .. you hear warning klaxons, distantly... then sense.... some other power.... deep and.... it's gone.... you're stnaindg in the middle of a children's ward of a japanese hospital, witha lot of horses looking shocked...
* Mosaic``` looks at the horses in vague surprise as well :)
<AlcarGM> ROFL!
<AlcarGM> nurses
<AlcarGM> wow, that WAS a weird one...
<Mosaic```> oh! i wondered if that was a typo or not. figured Winter was having difficulties transporting just me, or something :)
<Mosaic```> rofl. that was a good one :)
Quote 5443
<Alcar> New York was, technically, saved...
<Alcar> but now Mosaic might not be able to save Tokyo :p
<Baliadoc> to which i say...
<Baliadoc> Might? :P
* Baliadoc is going to die so hardcore :)
<Alcar> lol. Well, he could get a gnu and shoot random supers and get powers really quickly in a massive kiling spree :p
* Alcar re-reads that.. hrm.. you know you're playing a super hero game when the Gm advising you go on murder sprees...
<Baliadoc> rofl, yeah. now that's just scary :)
Quote 5444
* Ania grabs Lux and Random Unnamed Horse Who Managed To Survive Yesterday Who Shall Henceforth Be Called Bill
* AlcarDM begins working out plots to kill Bill
Quote 5445
<AlcarDM> Zombie: "Class time was over! We evolved, and you brought me back to the clay!"
* Ania takes a tentative cut at the zombie
* Orgg idly wishes he'd put on his armor by now, too =P
<AlcarDM> The zombie stumbles as the sword cleaves through it's dead body with easy and manages to croke "level above human"... and dies.
* Ania consigns herself to strange occurences plagueing her for the forseeable future
<AlcarDM> And the Gm congratulates himself on introducing the Heavens Gate cult to Ios, even if it was beyond uncliche :p
Quote 5446
* alcar nods. The fire was fun :)
<alcar> Attempts to kill the king :)
<aslhk> *laugh* didn't work out so well =P
<alcar> no .. might have IF ania hadn't woken early cause of being a paladin :p
<_____> Ania wasn't sure if it was aimed at any of us, because it was such a half-assed job, if it were
<_____> alcar: Would have been funny for her to wake up in the ruins of the inn
* alcar nods. It's basically the opening salvo. They wanted to make sure using blood can hide someone from the King and were right :)
<aslhk> she could die from having a building collapse on her =P
<_____> aslhk: Possibly!
<_____> But she sleeps in her robes, and they are full-plate equivalent or something
<_____> I don't quite understand how that works
Quote 5447
<alcar> ooh, Lirk needs a magixal weapon too..
* alcar ponders
<alcar> Sword of Bluntness +5
<alcar> is it good, or not :p
Quote 5448
* Sparkie is now filled with inner peace and has achieved nirvana and the last step to heaven and been enlightened to the fact that existence is suffering.
<Sparkie> To simulate this, I am altering my dice script to double the number of 1s rolled.
<_____> I hate you, Sparkie
Quote 5449
<Alcar> Ah... *nods* Not much happened. Killed Lee, tho :P
<Baliadoc> heh, aslhk mentioned that. i'm surprised!
<Baliadoc> i imagine she'll be coming back somehow? :)
<Alcar> erm, if you mean undeadish horror controlled by Evil who is going to threaten/torment Lirk when everyone else goes to Quan, then yes :p
<Baliadoc> oh.
<Baliadoc> well... right.
<Baliadoc> there you go.
* Alcar figures it's nicely epic.
<Baliadoc> just that damn... uh... predicticality... er... nevermind.
* Alcar also managed to put the Heaven's Gate cult into Ios.
<Baliadoc> ...
<Alcar> Bit too uncliche, but was a fun red herring.
<Baliadoc> now THAT i can predict :)
<Baliadoc> predicticality... did i use a Bushism?
Quote 5450
<AlcarGM> It's fairly simply, from the looks of things. Skeleton key style. You could probably pick it with your dagger if you wanted to.
* Ghenn``` checks for alarms/traps then does so, if none exist. Is in no real hurry, after all
<AlcarGM> Of course, you wil stil have to roll. And, knowing sparkie, break your dagger :p
<AlcarGM> It's trapped, all right. Needles from the wall, a stone on the ground that triggers a falling roof *and* what you think might be a pit trap as well...
<Ghenn```> oh. well crikies. that's going to be disabled before i go any farther :)
<AlcarGM> You want to evade the traps and open it?
<Ghenn```> preferably :)
<AlcarGM> k, roll :p
<Ghenn```> 1d20+6 Disable Device
<Sparkie> Ghenn``` 1d20+6: 26(20) Disable Device
<Ghenn```> i am so dead :)
<Ghenn```> oh.
<Ghenn```> that's handy
Quote 5451
<AlcarGM> you alsom find a trap inside the door, triggered for when it closes.. a spear trap.
<Ghenn```> jeez. this is a real excluse poker club, ain't it?
<AlcarGM> (( how'd you guess? :p ))
* Ghenn``` really doesn't want to be speared, so he gets that one too, then goes about opening the box :)
<AlcarGM> The box opens with your picks and is filled with poker chips in one half... and buttons in the other, like the ones off of trousers, used as the money it seems.
<AlcarDM> It has a false botttom .. with more buttons in it.
<AlcarDM> And one of the chairs has some in a compartment on the side, too :p
<AlcarDM> Other than that, nothing.
<Ghenn```> inspects the deck
<AlcarDM> Deck of many things! ... naw.. but that would make for a damn weird poker game.
<Ghenn```> wow... yeah :)
* Ghenn``` deals himself a battle with death!
Quote 5452
<AlcarDM> Anbd so our hero exits the poker room in the dungeons, leaving it trapped so the innocent owners will die when they return to play. The Dm attrempts to figure out how that is heroic, then decides to just continue before trying to place it on the D&D alignment system :p
* Ghenn``` thinks of it as getting rid of some of the bad guys the easy way :)
<AlcarDM> (( Pity the kender poker team aren't bad ;p But they've also been dead for quite a while so it's a moot point ;) ))
<Ghenn```> ((hehe, ah well. if it were kender, evil or not i'd be doing the world a service ;))
Quote 5453
<AlcarDM> The stones are missing as well and there is no light, but you're a dwarf so it seems fine.. after some time passes you make a listen check :p
<Ghenn```> 1d20
<Sparkie> Ghenn``` 1d20: 13
<Ghenn```> and i bet i hear nothing :)
<AlcarDM> (( current ac? ))
<Ghenn> (current ac = 15)
<Orgg> ((what kind of rogue has a 15 ac? *looks suspicious* =P))
<Sparkie> The dead kind.
<AlcarDM> 3#d20+4
<Sparkie> AlcarDM 3#d20+4: 16(12) 24(20) 15(11)
Quote 5454
<AlcarDM> The two goblins reach you, screaming their shrill war cries. The first one leaps past your guard and stabs you with a sharp dagger stolen from hi last victim!
<AlcarDM> 1d4+1
<Sparkie> AlcarDM 1d4+1: 3(2)
<AlcarDM> err...
<AlcarDM> rol first...
<AlcarDM> 1d20+3 :p
<Sparkie> AlcarDM 1d20+3: 18(15) :p
<Ghenn> that'd be nice :)
<AlcarDM> oh, ok.
<Ghenn> works out either way :)
<Ghenn> ((... i'm gonna die to 3 goblins, how sad...))
<AlcarDM> (( yeah, level 1 too :p ))
Quote 5455
<AlcarDM> Jakir asks where you'd like to bury Tamil.
<AlcarDM> Lirk blinks, then says "wherever."
<Ania> (( lol ))
<AlcarDM> The elder looks a bit startled at that.
* Orgg wonders how Jakir KNEW about Tamil!
<AlcarDM> (( *smiles* ))
* Orgg puts Jakir on his suspicion list. =P
<AlcarDM> He looks at the baron carefully, then says "My lord, you do need to pick a place to bury her. Funerals are for the living."
<Orgg> (1. Jakir. There are a lot of names above it, but they're all crossed out.)
Quote 5456
<Ghenn> (hm...)
<AlcarDM> (( hp? ... ))
<Ghenn> (i'm doing perfectly fine! i still have 3 whole hit points!)
<AlcarDM> we'll see about that, sadly...
<AlcarDM> d20+4 - archer :p
<Sparkie> AlcarDM d20+4: 15(11) - archer :p
<AlcarDM> oh, my gods
<AlcarDM> d6
<Sparkie> AlcarDM d6: 2
<AlcarDM> rofl!
* Ghenn salutes you, brave dwarf. go with the Gods.
Quote 5457
<AlcarDM> The archer considers the odds, realises the two dead ones will be food enough fro him, and flees
<Ghenn> no parting shot!?
<Ghenn> now i'm just being pardoned by the good graces of the DM. spark's gonna be mad, yo. ;)
<AlcarDM> lol. He's not stupid. My original plan for for them to retreat when one died but a horrible curiousity took over....
<Ghenn> hey, i don't think parting shots are stupid!
<Ghenn> ... i realize i shouldn't be arguing for my own death here, but i almost feel bad for sparkie :)
<AlcarDM> d20+4 then :p
<Sparkie> AlcarDM d20+4: 7(3) then :p
<AlcarDM> wow... a ... miss...
<Ghenn> see!? that wasn't so bad :)
Quote 5458
<AlcarDM> the shadow king needs to recruit goblins :P
<Orgg> he probably wouldn't like them
<Orgg> they aren't goth enough =P
<Orgg> maybe if they paint their faces white
<AlcarDM> goth goblins....
<Ania> It would never work, goblins actually have a REASON to bitch about their lives sucking
<Ania> I think that disqualifies them from gothness
<Orgg> they could have a good racket going on
<Orgg> like maybe a hidden goblin community
<AlcarDM> vegan outcasts :p
Quote 5459
<AlcarDM> Lirk nods, then sighs. "It's.... wierd, now. I mean, I know I'll die. For the goddess. But ... it means something now... and i have to..." he trails off. "If ... if I'm not .... alive... when you find the person .... hurt them for me. and.. and Lee."
* Orgg returns Lirk's gaze seriously, then nods after a moment.
<AlcarDM> Lirk relaxes then hugs you tightly. "I'm glad you're my friend!"
Quote 5460
<AlcarDM> You get on board the vessel, which prepares to set sail.. Lirk grins one of his grins that seems to light up the area .. kind of scasry he still can, after burying his wife this morning. Amazing what a bit of sex does for you....
* Ania is oblivious to the whole sex thing
<AlcarDM> (( aww, but a threesome with a succubus would be ... uhm.... short-lived.... ))
Quote 5461
<Tass_Out> Alcar, sometimes, when you say things, if frightens me :P
<Tass_Out> not cause they're always true, but what they could be :P
Quote 5462
<Baliadoc> hmm... speaking of 5th level dwarven thieves... i've gotta choose a class for my next level...
<Alcar> cleric so you can heal yourself? :p
<Elana-Chan> Drunker master
<Elana-Chan> *Drunken even
<Elana-Chan> lol
* Elana-Chan likes "Drunker master"
<Baliadoc> lol, that'd be so cool :)
<Elana-Chan> "My master is drunker than yours is!"
<Baliadoc> "I'm gonna go cleric." "What?" "Yeah, i need healing spells, I've only got 1 hp, dammit!"
Quote 5463
<Baliadoc> wait, what about the paladin that gets massive healing bonuses?
<Baliadoc> or is that more of a cleric class? damn, i can't remember.
<Alcar> You mean the Combat Medic who curres boils with a firey sword, bali?
<Baliadoc> no no no, there's like the Hospitaler. theyre like traveling healers.
<Alcar> "My *hand* You cut off me hand!" "The warts are gone now."
<Alcar> "Wait, I see one on your nose."
Quote 5464
<____> Oh, and Fenrick is going on trial for the murder of Bill Rothe Jr., a.k.a. little bill
<Fenrick> (So that was HIS name)
<Sammael> (( /nick the_groom ))
<____> (( lol! ))
<Fenrick> (Was little bill the guy from the bar?)
<____> (( yeah ))
<____> So, any last minute things you guys want to have done?
<Sammael> (( .. how many people HAD he murdered? Is there, like, a queue for them? :p ))
Quote 5465
<____> Soon after, Fenrick arrives, looking rather underdressed.
<Fenrick> (What? Who said Fenrick wasn't dressing for his trial?)
<____> (( well, you said you weren't taking any preparations, have NO IDEA what the attire is like for a trial here, and don't have any suitable clothing, so I just put one and one and one together, and got one, like Sam! ))
<Fenrick> (OH, I thought by underdressed you meant something like no shirt or pants or something to that effect.)
<Sammael> (( well it WOULD make an impression if you did... ))
<Fenrick> (If I didn't wear clothes?)
<Sammael> (( yup. ))
<Sammael> really, tho. He could walk in naked and cause a stampede :P
<Fenrick> Oh ho!
<Sammael> offer to marry the widow, or at least have some good sex with her,and patch things up.
<Fenrick> Stop reading my mind.
<Fenrick> Or Fenrick's.
Quote 5466
<Fenrick> "It was all an act of self defense, and there was nothing less I could have done. Were I able to go back and change things, I wouldn't. He got what would eventually come to him sooner than expected. Treating women like whores, as such was a posterity of that establishment."
<____> The woman gasps at that.
<____> Jurt: "Is that all?"
<Fenrick> "I don't know. Probably."
<____> "The prosecution?"
<____> Prince Roy: "Let us end this travesty. Cutting a man in half when he takes a swing at you after you shove him is hardly self-defense. This trial is a joke."
* Fenrick gives the prosecuter a dirty look before sitting down.
Quote 5467
* Sammael watches the reactions of Dane, Delcine and Fernando.
<Fenrick> "If I may?"
* Dane doesn't look at all surprised, but he pats his BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND when Fenrick busts out with the harsh words.
<____> Sammael: Fernando and Delcine remain impassive, but judging by Prince Roy's reaction, Jurt just not only peed in Fenrick's wheaties, but fucked his mom afterwards
<____> (( I like metaphors! ))
Quote 5468
* Dane raises his arm, then looks at Jurt and his date and lowers it, looking somewhat disgruntled.
* Sammael studies Dane and smiles slightly.
<____> Dane was leet
<____> He's like "ExCUSE me, there are LADIES present!"
<____> Only subtle :P
Quote 5469
<____> Dane: At one point, you look up and notice that Nadia is gone. Maybe eating or something. Back to work!
* Dane nods
<Dane> Of course she will understand that Dane has work to do! =P
<Sammael> (( "I'm from the Tyrendialle Times. So tell me, Mr. Dane, how many times *have* you been married?" ))
Quote 5470
<AlcarGM> Ok .. after a good 5 minutes you see one gliding from building to buildinhg.. in a squirrel costume....
* Mosaic``` blinks
* Mosaic``` almost attacks straight out, then remembers seeing some japanese television shows once, and wonders if this is just a normal human being...
<AlcarGM> (( lol...nope.. looks superhuman.... ))
<AlcarGM> (( but will Mosaic stoop to the indignity of the powers of Squirrel Girl? :p ))
Quote 5471
<AlcarGM> Sun of the Emperor flies beside you, leading you in a quick dive over Tokyo Disney (it would exist by now .. :p) and finally to some skyscrapers, one of which has some japanese characters in Neon. "This is the Costumed Beyonder Defense League
<Mosaic```> ((but... Tokyo Disney does exist!))
<AlcarGM> (( .... it does? ))
<Mosaic```> ((it's been around for a long time :))
<AlcarGM> (( Oh. That is scary. ))
<Mosaic```> ((LOL))
<AlcarGM> (( wil have to ensure you blow it up :p ))
<Mosaic```> ((yeah. it's been around since i was a little kid, at least :))
Quote 5472
<Mosaic```> "On the other hand, I can just put her on my list of people to have fun with in another lifetime. I believe this will be sufficient to save the city."
<AlcarGM> You manage to put yourslf and the Emperor under a shield of light s the building literally shreds into pieces beneath winds powerful enough that you seem to glimpse other cities in them....
<Mosaic```> "Unless.... fascinating... am I truly the force which will destroy this world?"
<AlcarGM> Emperor: "<b><u>WHAT</b></u>?!"
<AlcarGM> Lightnig rips through the winds as well and the entire city is covered in black storm clouds with red lightning crashing through it.
<Mosaic```> "An unfortunate set of coincidences during my attempts to save these pathetic cities. Fate works in mysterious ways. I am sure it is nothing... Hm."
<Mosaic```> "She is going to need to be stopped."
Quote 5473
* AlcarGM snickers.. por mosaic has Empathy now ;p
<Mosaic```> damn empathy!
<Mosaic```> damn dissipating insanity!
<Mosaic```> damn... well, no, i still like to kill. this is good.
Quote 5474
<Sammael> (( Sam is just imagining Dane treating her wiht respect. ))
<Sammael> (( <dane> "Will you hurry the fuck up!" and the like ;p ))
<__-_-__> * Llewella turns Dane into a newt
<__-_-__> Sam: "She's a witch! Burn her!"
Quote 5475
<Caltak> <AlcarGM> After it the local news has stories about a local man named Michael Menkin who is apparently convinced there are aliens in Crossing. It's done as a spoof piece, but the man in question (balding, 50, really in need of dental work, a shave, a shower and likely a new hobby) is very serious about his cause. He's gone as far as to begin a TV show for the local radio, sort of an evangelical UFOologist TV
<Caltak> oo, I forgot about that
<Caltak> and that UFOlogist really needs to start cropping up later, just to needlessly complicate everything. :P
<Alcar> of course :)
<Caltak> "...to begin a TV show for the local radio..." Im confused by that part
<Caltak> :P
<Alcar> LOL.. me too...
<Caltak> Must have been late. :)
Quote 5476
<Alcar> the really fun part will be when Alex sees some street kids run over God and beat Him up :p
<FirestormZero> Certainly won't be fun for the kids.
<Caltak> steal his wallet!
<Caltak> "Dude, I got God's Rolex!"
<Alcar> "Dude, it's a fake!"
<Caltak> "I knew it! That cheap bastard... awlays asking for money in chruch. Spends it on booze, I tells ya!"
<Alcar> God: "Oh, those. Well, they are fake rolexes, but not fake watches. If they stop, I suggest you leave the immediate area."
<Caltak> "Wait. couldnt Jesus, like, turn water into wine?" "yeah, well, God prefers malt liquor."
<Alcar> Satan: "You should have seen the result when God asked Jesus for a Bloody Mary."
<Alcar> "The poor woman never knew what hit her."
Quote 5477
<__-_-__> you know you've been playing too much amber when you go to type 'kissed' and type 'killed' instead' <--- ph34r the coming sessions of Amber! ;)
Quote 5478
<__-_-__> "Wait here, I will return in a moment."
* Sammael looks around to see where she could be going.
<__-_-__> She rounds the corner up ahead, and is gone.
* Dane remembers max and fenrick and frowns at that, but he waits.
<__-_-__> (( heheh ))
<Sammael> "... I don't like this...." but waits, listening for guards
<__-_-__> Sammael: You think you may have heard a couple up ahead, but you aren't sure, any more
* Sammael gets a knife out, mostly to reassure himself.
<__-_-__> In a minute, Llewella returns, the blade now hanging from the lavender sash around her waist
* Dane considers agreeing with sam, but has this paranoid feeling that if he were to complain now, she would come back just as he was doing so.
* Dane seems to have been right =P
Quote 5479
* Dane looks to the man
<Dane> "I'll need some oil based pants and some canvas. Also, something to write on, and with for that matter."
<Dane> (pants = paints)
<Dane> (though pants would certainly be interesting =P)
Quote 5480
<Dane> "I'd have preferred a less violent exit, but I suppose there wasn't much choice."
<__-_-__> (( yay! pc conversation! ))
* Sammael looks at him, then says "I don't think so. Llewella almost managed it, though."
<Dane> ((lol. I had typed "Too bad she didn't. Fucking n00bs" =P))
<Dane> "Yeah. Too bad about that stupid fuck."
<Sammael> (( "I know, man! But it was kewl! looool!" ))
* Sammael shrugs. "There is a fenrick born every minute."
<Dane> "I fucking hope not."
* Dane calculates
<Dane> "Nope. Not every minute."
* Dane looks grateful
Quote 5481
* Sammael stares at Dane. ".... right." pause "How often, then?"
<Dane> "Well, the figures are a bit shaky--estimated, you understand, but once every five minutes."
<__-_-__> (( ph34r ))
<Dane> "The chances of one actually living long enough to fuck someone over like that, though, are pretty low. They're too dependent on environmental factors to get a good estimate."
<Sammael> (( "Well, we'll just have to find and kill whoever is giving birth to them all." ))
<__-_-__> (( shub-niggurath, the fenrick-mother ))
<Sammael> "Thankfully..."
Quote 5482
* Sammael just draws the first thing that comes to mind, and after looking at the result, shreds the paper and begins to draw a nature scene.
<__-_-__> (( *imagines sam taking the rorschach* ))
<Dane> ("you're the one with all the pictures of guns." =P)
<Sammael> (( "Dead body." "But... it's a drop of ink on a blank piece of paper. It's a period. Where do you see the dead bod - erk!" ))
Quote 5483
<__-_-__> Soon enough, it comes time for dinner, to which you are cordially invited by Random Servants
<__-_-__> (( Random as in random() not Random ))
Quote 5484
<__-_-__> Benedict is... really, really good
<__-_-__> You can't find any flaws in his technique or any facet of his fighting, and not for lack of trying
<__-_-__> You can't help but wonder about him... despite taking on one of the most dangerous people you've ever met, he looks as if he could just be sitting in a rocking chair on his porch, puffing on a pipe, not a care in the world
<__-_-__> His relaxation and detachment remind you of Delcine, only moreso
* Sammael decides to never, ever tick him off :p
<Sammael> unless he's a tool of Satan of course.
* Sammael suspects my best recourse at that point would be a nuke.
<__-_-__> heheh
<__-_-__> * Benedict parries the nuke
<__-_-__> Sam: Oh, that's just silly
<__-_-__> Benedict: Y'all got somethin' ta say ta me, sissyboy?
Quote 5485
<Tatterdemalion> meeting God should rock :)
<Tatterdemalion> "Hi! I'm one of your favourite fans," sasid in a Misery-tone of voice
<Tatterdemalion> Damn, I can sooo picture that
<Tatterdemalion> Sam having God in a room somewhee, trapped to abed "You need to re-write this third testament."
<Tatterdemalion> *breaks legs*
Quote 5486
<AlcarDM> Behind you the air gets colder and you've gone 300 or so steps before you stop feeling uneasy .. whatever is behind you isn't chasing you. Yet. You come to a landing with a door to other side, cells of some kind. Ryu is waiting on it beside a guard who is lying dead wiht his neck broken.
* Ghenn blinks
<Ghenn> "I didn't picture you as one who would... do that."
<AlcarDM> Ryu looks at the body, then just shrugs offhandedly. Orgg would approve :p
<Ghenn> "What's... going on? What the hell is your problem?"
<AlcarDM> Ryu stares at you quizzically then says "Hunky dory," hesitantly.
* Ghenn blinks
<Ghenn> "That does it. What are you, and what have you done to the psycho I would normally expect in your place?"
Quote 5487
<AlcarDM> Tray asks what you are here for, and what your crime was.
<Ghenn> "My crime is listening to my god-forsaken gut and traveling to the bowels of this god-forsaken city. You?"
<AlcarDM> Tray shrugs, then says "I had an unfortunate last name, so I was kicked out of the guards by a paranoid captain."
<Ghenn> "That's a seriously unfortunate last name. Mind sharing?"
<AlcarDM> Tray shrugs, then says "Tor. My family ran the publishing house, but I wasn't important enough for them to intercede for."
Quote 5488
<AlcarDM> Ok.. the south door has the name (minus Kilroy) and is locked, but seems in decent condition... Oh, and you find a pathetic spear trap you disable with ease while opening it.
<AlcarDM> You can hear voices now further down the hallway "Kenny? Where are you?" and "Someone killed kenny?"
* Ghenn grunts, going to work on this door fast
<AlcarDM> It opens quickly and you enter a tunnel either made by human slaves or drunk dwarves.. it's a bit humid, but not bad, and has odd .... holes in the roof at inervals, with metal gratings in them. The heat seems to be going into them from down here.
<AlcarDM> You recognize it as a very crude and old ventilation system that seems ot have been forgotten except for tracks leading into it and a large stockpile of ale, likely belonging to some guards.
<AlcarDM> (( must..resist.. aliens.. in ventilation.. shaft.... ))
<Ghenn> "What in the hell is this? How do these guys get out of here?"
<AlcarDM> (( Ghenn feels a warm, happy feeling in his vchest.. or maybe it's the alien getting out.... ))
Quote 5489
<Ghenn> "Keep on your toes. Goblins abound down here. Damn smart and undying Goblins."
<AlcarDM> The old man looks surprised, and says "undying goblins?"
<Ghenn> "In the sense that they're rather impossible to strike down. They're swift."
<AlcarDM> Ryu just gives you a confused look. "What's goblin?"
<Ghenn> "Oh, you'll figure it out."
<AlcarDM> The caverns are dark but lit by a strange green moss to give light that alwasy glows in caverns adventurers travel thbrough, mostly so the narrators never have ot write about a battle in pitch blackness.
Quote 5490
<Ghenn> "And how long have I been out? I've healed rather well."
<AlcarDM> Bucket frowns, then counts on two fingers. "Two sleeps."
<Ghenn> "Well, I'll get one more, and then we'll find a way out of here, alright?"
<AlcarDM> He looks up, then says "They no come for hours. Scared of bucket."
<Ghenn> "I can imagine why, if you managed to survive."
<AlcarDM> he gives you a blank look, then says "Wood hurt."
<Ghenn> "It's known to do that, when used in a manner to produce those results."
* Ghenn curls up on the floor.
<Ghenn> "Wake me in a few hours, okay?"
Quote 5491
<AlcarDM> Tamil steps closer to you, looking at the pillar warily, and says "I don't like it."
<Theliar`^> "Ofcourse you're not supposed to.. she's a dark god... now... how do I talk to her without releasing her..."
<AlcarDM> The god is silent for a moment, then laughs to himself happily. "This will be fun, then."
<AlcarDM> He doesn't caper around, mostly because he doesn''t feel like it, then says "I think you just have to talk to her, in the language of love. It woud get her attention faster than anything else can."
<Theliar`^> "Oh right... Care to teach me the language of love then?"
<AlcarDM> Silence. Then "What?"
<Theliar`^> "The language of love?"
<AlcarDM> The god grins at that and becoms a young, pretty elven lass. Well, pretty as someone whose mother burned their eyes out and whose wounds tend to bleed occassionally can look, but still nonetheless pretty. "If you're sure?"
* Theliar`^ gets a defensive look "I'm not sure, if you're putting it that way..."
<AlcarDM> The god pouts, then says "Well, we could just recite bad love poetry, but generally we need to get more oral than that for love."
Quote 5492
<AlcarDM> The god stares up at you in silence, then says "Of course," but doesn't smile. You have the odd feeling you've hurt his felings somehow.
<AlcarDM> (( odd feeling you've hurt his feelings.. oh vey.... ))
<Theliar`^> "Ok.. well.. Can't we just like.. fake it? I mean... alot of lovers just scream alot and pretend they're having sex.."
<Theliar`^> (( I feel that anyone would be weary of having sex with something that is bleeding through holes where it's eyes should be ))
<AlcarDM> (( well, yeah :p ))
<AlcarDM> Tamil snickers and tries to pretend she's still coughing
Quote 5493
<Theliar`^> "What about you Tamil? I mean.. If Wyli can't even see it, maybe he doesn't count... Mabe we should try?"
* Theliar`^ gives her a sly grin
<AlcarDM> Tamil manages to look like she wasn't laughing at you, then shrugs and says "why not?" recklessly
* Theliar`^ grins... She just made a big mistake...
<Theliar`^> "Alright, strip down and we'll start right away!"
<AlcarDM> Tamil shrugs and does so unselfconsciously.
* Theliar`^ stops and looks at Wyli with a suspicious look to his eyes
<Theliar`^> "What did you do to her?"
<AlcarDM> Wyli creates a log to sit on, changing back to the human male shape.
<AlcarDM> Wyli" Hmm?" He looks up then shrugs. "I'm the god o change. Change happens around me. But I really doubt I could change somehting like her without trying, and I didn't. So blame Isbachi."
<Theliar`^> "I guess... But... Hmmm..."
* Theliar`^ scratches his head
<Theliar`^> "This isn't right though."
<Theliar`^> "Whatever!"
* Theliar`^ throws off his robe
Quote 5494
<AlcarDM> Tamil is currnntly a void in human shape, and says "I Can keep her out this way, at least."
<Theliar`^> "Yeah... That would work if your mission wasn't to absorb her..."
<AlcarDM> Silence, then "I don't think it is....." but she returns to looking human, reluctantly.
<Theliar`^> "Ofcourse it is... I mean... It's a matter of two plus two... You absorb energy, gods are made of energy..."
<AlcarDM> Wyli: "Everthing is made of energy," absently.
Quote 5495
<Theliar`^> (( LoL I could make it like I keep calling on death and she's alwayse my bail so I don't get in trouble, and she gets tired of it, then after a while she needs my help on something... that would be funny... Don't you think? Sorry, I thought it was.. ))
<Theliar`^> "Silence, I'm thinking."
<AlcarDM> (( lol. Funny isn't the best way to look at that :p ))
<Theliar`^> (( Sounds like a Drama! ))
<Theliar`^> (( "I'm alwayse bailing you out of these situations, and I never actually get to take your life... Do you know how anoying that is?!" then later "Uh... I sort of need your help." ))
<Theliar`^> "Think think think..."
<AlcarDM> (( hehe ))
Quote 5496
<Theliar`^> (( I'm going to do something here, but I want you to be aware that Theliar is assuming several things... He has to assume, there's no way to be sure... 1.) If she's stuck in the pillar, her perception and her ability to detect his aura of power is clouded or non-existant 2.) She realizes she can die 3.) he is not crazy ))
* Theliar`^ walks toward the pillar
<Theliar`^> "Goddess Ibachi, I will let you plead your case to me."
<AlcarDM> Tamil: "Plead?
<AlcarDM> Wyli: "Case?"
<AlcarDM> The pillar takes on a faint violet nimbus and you can hear her voice now, sounding, well, much like an obscene phone call.
<AlcarDM> Ibachi: "Who speaks?"
<Theliar`^> (( Ooooh that makes me SOOO hot! ROFL! ))
<AlcarDM> (( obscene phone call minus the heavy breathing bit :p ))
<aslhk> ((looool))
Quote 5497
<AlcarDM> Ibachi: "Who dares address me so?" ... and you have this sudden urge ot give her your address and cal lher up, and ask her hourly rates.. well, not precisely, but close :p
<Theliar`^> "I'll take that as a no.. Very well then... We'll just have to seal her back up."
* Theliar`^ turns and walks back to the other two looking rather sweaty
<Theliar`^> "She's a tough one... Really trying to charm me with just her voice..." whispering
<AlcarDM> There is a low humming sound from the pillar, and Her voice is louder now, and very, very cold. "You presume to place me back in my cell? You are no god."
* Theliar`^ swallows hard and looks around
<Theliar`^> (( Ok... I have a really weak god, a vacuum of power and myself to work with here... This is like a big puzzle... There's a way out of this one with everyone still alive =p ))
Quote 5498
<AlcarDM> She shrugs, then sighs. "What's your problem?"
<Darien`> "I can't remember anything about my past. I want to know about myself."
<AlcarDM> She looks interested, finally, and pushes a book away. "What do you know?"
<Darien`> "My name is Darien. I think. I found myself in a burning building up at the temple yesterday. That's all I've got."
<AlcarDM> She sighs. "What's your favourite colour?"
<Darien`> *thinks a second* "Red."
<AlcarDM> She nods. "Good. Now, if you could be an animal, what would it be?"
<Darien`> "Huh? What kind of question is that?"
<AlcarDM> "A valid one."
<Darien`> (( "I asked for a seer, not a psychiatrist." ))
Quote 5499
<AlcarDM> It takes you a good half hour to walk past the tourist-trap style inns and find one that's mostly for locals, the Bates Hotel.
* Orgg has no moneys, so he is going to remove some precious stones from a building. Why else would they be there? =P
<Ania> 1d20 knowledge-ooc
<Sparkie> Ania 1d20: 3 knowledge-ooc
<Ania> (( fuck ))
<Orgg> ((trained skill only! =P))
<Ania> (( I could use a nice, hot shower! ))
<AlcarDM> (( yeah :) ))
<Ania> (( heheheh ))
<Ania> (( Norman: I KNEW you were a succubus! Ania: 1d4+5 claw damage, bizatch ))
Quote 5500
<AlcarDM> The figure looks surprised, then smiles at you. He (she?) has a few teeth, mostly in good condition, and says "hello," confirmly it's either a woman or eunuch.
<Darien`> "So, um... who's that up top, if I may ask?" and immediately wishes he hadn't.
<AlcarDM> She smiles again, bits of her face moving in weird directiomns that defy euclidean geometry "My mistress."
<Darien`> "Ah."
* Darien` would ask how she died, but thinks better of it.
<AlcarDM> (( who said she's dead? :p ))
<AlcarDM> Igora studies you, and shifts a bit closer. "My name is Ignora."
<Darien`> (( right, thats one of the many reasons I DIDNT ask :P ))
<Darien`> "Darien."
<AlcarDM> Igora: "That's a *nice* name. Very manly."
<AlcarDM> She flutters her eyelashes at you.
<AlcarDM> A few fall out.
* Darien` shudders slightly, but tried to remain polite.